We are witnessing the history

 The title sounds cool, isn't it? The situation that we are getting through it right now, will be written in the history for sure. However; we don't like it at all. Since November 2019, our lives have completely changed. At the beginning, it was like other viruses had happened before yet day by day we got more worried. There was limited information about the virus. We only knew it was very contagious indeed it spread all over the world for less than three months. We lost many people because of this virus and we have got tried to live with it. We knew that we should do something and we did. We have stopped seeing each other, we have put distance to everything, and we have stopped our lives. However; it couldn't continue forever. We have started to live a new destinated life. The whole world has worked amazingly fast as it can be. We are aware of everything. We are aware of what we are sacrificing now.

The situation of Covid-19 is starting to giving hope. Recently, we are receiving vaccine news, and it is making us more hopeful for the future. There are some days left for the new year. The predictions for Covid-19 is; they won't come to an end in 2021. We have learned how to live with Covid-19 anyway, but we have missed the feeling of being safe. The feeling of breath. Like the other diseases in history, it is the diseases of our time. Due to our limitless old lives, we are complaining a lot this new limited life. Yet, we forget something. As compare to the previous disease, we are lucky. We have the latest technology. Thanks to god, it is not the thing we couldn't cope. All humanity is awake and working for every individual on earth right now. Maybe it will continue for a while, yes, but don't lose your hope. I am also living in this situation. I am not living ignoring Covid-19 facts. Although my country is not one of the countries that guaranty essential needs, I am trying to continue as much as I can. I need to work, I need to do shopping beside these I need to protect my family. The disease is so close to me, but I am trying to be calm and take my precautions. I am trying to do my best for my beloved and all humanity. 

I hope, we pass these times sooner than we assume and in the future, we tell everything to our grandchild like a fairytale. There is nothing to do but hope. We are all in this together. Do not forget this! 

Safe healty! 

Use mask 😷


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Netflix'te mevcut İspanyolca diziler (DİZİ ÖNERİSİDİR) 👀

Capitoline Wolf (The Roman She-Wolf)

Hangi içkinin yanında hangi yiyecek tüketilmeli?