We are not seeing each other 😱

Hi guys! Did you ever notice that there are many handsome guys and beautiful girls on the internet? We always check them out with our social media account like; twitter, Instagram... We have started to create a new beauty standard as well. More muscled men, more plumped women and many other criteria. However; today I don't want to talk about changing beauty standards. It could be my next post's topic. Today, I want to talk about how we came so blind to not see the person sits just next to us. Yes, it is right. Whenever I get involved with my phone too much, I raise my head and look around. Do you know what I noticed every time? All the people are in the same position that I was a second ago. It is crazy because we do not even have a chance to came eye on the eye. Everybody is too busy with their cell phones therefore nobody notices the real beauty. When we spending time on the internet we say "nice guy" or "nice girl" but he or she is living so far or he/she stands on the internet, yet we don't know the girl we like or boy, is the one who waited for the same atm line. The people that we admire on social media exist but we are too blind to see them. We are getting more careless with each other. We are getting blind to not see the real beauty around us.

It was the thing that I wanted to share with you today. Why we don't raise our heads to our phones for a while and connect with real people, communicate with real people. I know we are not living in a good world but at least we can have real people in our lives. It is not that difficult to reach that people. Just for a couple of seconds raise your head. Trust me you will see the people you have search on the internet. In this time you will have more chance to have a cup of coffee with them. 










Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Netflix'te mevcut İspanyolca diziler (DİZİ ÖNERİSİDİR) 👀

Capitoline Wolf (The Roman She-Wolf)

Hangi içkinin yanında hangi yiyecek tüketilmeli?