The Queen's Gambit

 I have just finished watching this mini-series on Netflix, and immediately want to recommend everyone that I know to include you, my beloved readers. What kind of a series was that? I saw the series on a youtube video, there is a channel which reporting what is new on Netflix. Then I decided to check it. For a long time, I wasn't watching anything. I said it will be nice to see something. Before I have started it I even didn't know it is a mini-series. That's why I am quite upset while I am writing now because it finished. Anyway, let's tell you what I like and why I recommend this series. 



The series talks about an orphan girl's which has amazing chess talent life and carrier. You are going to love this story even you don't have any idea of what is chess. Trust me. While you are watching it you are not only an audience. You become a friend of Beth. You always there, at her side since her childhood. You know all of her stories. Backgrounds, reasons, hates, loves, everything... That's why the series captures you and you want to watch to see what will happen for her what she will be going to do.  There is almost nothing that I bothered in this series. Acting and casting also was a perfect match. You probably familiar the cast from other famous movies and series. They make me feel like they are the real ones, the owners of the story. Okay, I am not writing down for spoilt you. I am not going to say more. It was perfect. Just one thing, it is not a biography. It based on the book of Walter Tevis. I am sure the book is also perfect. If you have time to watch something take The Queen's Gambit on the first line. You're not regred. It is all from me for now. 


Just watch !!!!

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Netflix'te mevcut İspanyolca diziler (DİZİ ÖNERİSİDİR) 👀

Capitoline Wolf (The Roman She-Wolf)

Hangi içkinin yanında hangi yiyecek tüketilmeli?