Wes Anderson Speak of Toungue


As everybody heard the term Freudian speak of tongue, I describe Wes Anderson movies just like that term. I believe that Anderson has a huge imagination and the unconscious of his imagination comes to speak in his movies. PersonallyI don't watch movies just for their director. I am not a director fan. However, Wes Anderson is one of my favourite directors. He has a magnificent symmetry talent. While I am watching his movies, my eyes never get to disturb because he is catching my eyeshe makes them fixed. 





He has a colourful life. He knows how to use colours. When you look at his movies, you will see a paint palette. He offers to his audience every tone of every colour. And that creates beautiful visual art for me. I like his job pretty much. Aesthetic of his job catches me in every scene, every plot.










Casting is another issue. All the actor & actress give a taste of acting in your soul. I think that's why the cast repeated many in a number of works. Also, characters are individual, and their unique stories catch me all the time. He can achieve to find a nice setting for his stories too. Maybe all these things make his work precious but; Anderson makes delicious cupcakes and he continues to do that. I continue to eat for sure. 






Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Netflix'te mevcut İspanyolca diziler (DİZİ ÖNERİSİDİR) 👀

Capitoline Wolf (The Roman She-Wolf)

Hangi içkinin yanında hangi yiyecek tüketilmeli?